About this role
You will be working for our Client who is a global leader in the iron ore industry with the operations based throughout the Pilbara.
Our Client is leading the way with Innovation and Development of world class infrastructure and mining assets.
- Daily servicing - both manned and autonomous trucks (CAT 789)
- Inpit services
- Inspect machines and raise issues as required
- SAP experience - desirable
- Valid Drivers Licence
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical incl. drug and alcohol screening
- Police Clearance - within 6 months or ability to apply for one
- FIFO ex Perth only
- 2:1 roster / 12 hr shifts
- Superannuation paid on all hours
- Genuine temp to perm opportunities after 3 months
- Brunel Benefits – referral program, salary packaging incl. options for flights ex east coast, flexible payroll options, discounted gym & health membership, corporate travel benefits + more
Join the Brunel Family
If you possess the skills and experience outlined above and are ready for a new challenge please apply directly using the 'Apply' button on this page.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rebekah Clune is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement