About this role
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop Model Contracts, Define Contract Processes and Procedures, Draft Guidelines & obtain wider Stakeholders approval;
- Prepare Study Reports on various Contract related activities and recommend changes;
- Category Management, Market Research & Intelligence, Long-Term Agreement, Model Contracts & Contracting/Purchasing Strategies.
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Preferably Mechanical);
- The candidates Engineering Degree should be eligible for obtaining Kuwait Society of Engineers (KSE) membership for issuance of Engineer Visa;
Required field experience:
- The candidate must have at least 18 years of experience in the oil & gas upstream sector and they would be working in creating/reviewing Model Contracts in the Company;
- Having worked with any International Consulting Companies with an exposure to Contracts and Procurement Consultancy;
- Oil & Gas Upstream Contracts Cycle activities such as Tender drafting, Award & Contract Administration;
- Experience in Drilling Contracts, Oil Field Services EPC LSTK (Oil & Gas Upstream) preferred;
- Experience in Data Analysis of various Tendering activities, Root Cause Analysis & developing recommendations;
- Experience in Reports drafting and Review;
- Non-Oil & Gas industry experience will not be considered.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Wasim Hassan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Kuwait