About this role
- We’re hiring a Senior Signaling RAMS Engineer for our client, a leading company, to join their growing team;
- This is a permanent position in Jaipur/ Bangalore location.
- Our client is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Senior Signaling RAMS Engineer who thrives in a fastpaced environment;
- The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic;
- The position is based in Jaipur/Bangalore.
- Our client is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey;
- In India We are hiring for Western Dedicated Freight Corridor project.
- Development of Safety Analysis Documentation of systems and products [Safety Plans, PHAs/O&SHAs/FTAs/FMECAs/SHAs/SSHAs/Hazard Logs/Safety Cases];
- Development of RAM Analysis Documentation of systems and products [RAM Plans, RAM Demonstration Plans, Preliminary RAM Analyses, Final RAM Analyses, Maintainability Assessments;
- Assisting in the development of RAMS projects schedules providing Project RAMS Managers with guidance as to the inputs required for RAMS tasks and expected durations for RAMS tasks;
- Providing guidance to the engineering teams on implementing safety and reliability into their application and product designs.
- Over 5 years relevant RAMS experience;
- Experience in implementing the CENELEC Standards EN 50126, EN 50128, and EN 50129 as guidelines for RAM and Safety Assessment;
- Familiar with MIL-STD-882 Standards for RAM & Safety Assessment;
- Working knowledge of tools for RAM and Safety Assessment;
- Self-driven and motivated and accountable for actions and efforts in regards to safety assessment;
- Skilled in reading and interpreting electric, electronic, and mechanical drawings and schematics;
- Experienced with the terms MTBF, MTBSF, MDBF, MDBSAF, MTTR, Availability, MTBHE, SIL, Vital, and Mission Critical;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and ability to communicate complex technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel;
Desired Skills/ Knowledge
- Proficient with the development of complex Safety Assurance techniques [PHAs, O&SHAs, FTAs, FMECAs, Hazard Logs, and Safety Cases] per the CENELEC Standards;
- Proficient with the development of complex RAM techniques [RAM Demonstration, RAM Analysis (Block Diagrams and Fault Trees), Spare Parts Calculations] per the CENELEC Standards;
- Proficient knowledge of railroad signaling concepts and a background in safety assessment of railroad applications and products;
Education / Qualifications
- Bachelor's Engineering Degree.
- Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries;
- Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
- Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries;
- The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors;
- Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sneha Poranki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement