About this role
Hey Senior Recruiters! If you still have a passion for changing people’s lives, check out this opportunity. Brunel is currently searching for a Senior Recruiter to join our client’s team located East of Phoenix, Arizona.
Recruiting is the job of changing people lives. You need to have a passion for it. You need to have a desire to find the best talent and knowledge to know where to look. I’m searching for an “out-of-the-box thinker” with a “solutions-provider” mindset. In this role, you will be the key to building relationships with your hiring managers and together find the best talent for their team.
This is a full-cycle, corporate recruiting position that includes job assessments, creating requisitions, developing sourcing strategies, candidate screening, selection, and more. We’re looking for you to be a Captain at boosting engagement with stakeholders with a strategy to attract top talent. If this sounds like the type of recruiting that gets you excited to go work every day, we need to talk! If that passion still exists in you to change a life, this is the right opportunity for you.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Professional certification is preferred (SHRM, AIRS, or related certification).
- At least 10 years of recruitment work experience is required.
- Demonstrated mastery of Applicant Tracking Systems (ADP and SAP experience is an asset).
- Strong Candidate Management skills.
- Strong Boolean Search skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong team building, coaching, organizational and effective negotiating skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with online job search websites.
- Ability to successfully leverage social media platforms for recruitment and engagement activities.
- Ability to work independently and on a team.
- Ability to deliver results on tight deadlines.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with all levels of the organization to achieve department and company goals.
- Ability to produce accurate, on-time reports and analysis related to recruitment efforts.
- Working knowledge of the mining industry including demonstrated experience in mining industry recruiting is an asset.
Our client offers a Total Rewards Package to include a fantastic base salary, short-term incentive bonuses, a 401K match plus discretionary contributions, flexible 4-10 work schedule M-Th, paid vacations, paid sick time, paid holidays, top-notch benefits package, employee share program and more. Are you ready to make a move? What are you waiting for? Send your resume to email@example.com and let’s get started!
Join the Brunel Family
Our client is a mining and metals company and represents one of largest reserves in the U.S.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Cindy King is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Detroit