About this role
Brunel have partnered with one of Australia’s leading Producers to recruit a Senior Permit to Work Specialist for a short-term contracting role commencing ASAP (through till May 2021). It is going to be offered as a 2:1 rotation from Perth to site, Min = $876.72 and Max = $984.00 + Superannuation per day (12-hour days).
If this sounds like something that might be of interest, please submit your CV at the earliest convenience by hitting the apply now button below, or please give me a call directly on Ph: (08) 9429 5653.
- Development of Permit to Work procedures and tools to align client long term requirements and enabling best construction practices
- Team selection and development of permit to work coordinators
- Contractor evaluation and selection regarding technical and HSE compliance
- Coordinate Permit to Work team
- Approving High / Critical Risk permits
- Investigate Permit to Work breaches
- Carry out Root Cause Analysis
- 2:1 rotation to site from Perth
- 12-hour days
- Rate: $876.72 and Max = $984.00 + Superannuation per day
- ASAP Start – End of May 3-month initial contract with the view to extend if required
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane, and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Abigail Aitken is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement