About this role
We’re hiring a top talent Cardio Sales Representative for the Hamilton region, to solidify our client as a leader in Cardiology as well as fortify their strong position in the Bone Health Space, in Post-Menopausal Osteoporosis. This is your chance to reach your full potential with the unique opportunity of promoting these first biologic therapies to a multi-disciplinary group of health professionals. If you have a passion for selling, an entrepreneurship mindset and a drive to succeed, then this is a great opportunity for you
You’ll experience a work environment where employees strive to serve patients by transforming the promise of science and biotechnology into therapies that have the power to restore health. Our client provides the working environment you have always strived for - A perfect combination of science and entrepreneurship that brings therapies to market by people that have a true passion for their work. They respect one another, recognize contributions, and have embedded collaboration, trust, empowerment, and inclusion in all that they do.
- Contacting physicians (General Practice, Endocrinology/Cardiology) and other Healthcare Professionals (Nurses, Pharmacists, Dieticians, and Endocrinologists) to develop our business and expand the clinical use of some products in the territory. Achieve maximum market share vs. competitive product
- Respond to customer needs and maintain a high quality of service via knowledge of the Osteoporosis, Cardiology and Endocrinology therapeutic areas and the appropriate management of patients
- Manage any logistics pertaining to the client sponsored rounds; execute in-services as required, and execute continuing health education initiatives (National/Regional Speaker Tours) with programs
- Create/develop innovate programs, as required, and build competitive advantage for the client within key accounts
- Achieve customer sales by executing POA marketing strategies, which includes delivering branded sales messages
- Servicing customers with the focus on ensuring product access, resolving/triage reimbursement issues, and supporting fulfillment
- Developing and implementing customer plans, including review of sales activities, territory analysis and CRM maintenance
- Providing feedback on marketing strategies and effectiveness in the field
- Bachelor’s degree
- Sales experience in the Rheumatology and Cardiology/Dyslipidemia market is a significant asset
- Experience in both Specialty & Primary Care selling environments considered an asset
- Familiarity with customers in territory
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Monnatha Grego is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary