About this role
We are looking for a well-rounded, experienced Project Manager with experience in not-for-profit program management to join our client. This is a one-year contract, with the potential for a permanent role. Remote work is possible for his job.
You will be working with the Director of Operations to establish best practices for program and project management as we continue to grow our offerings. You will need to be a self-starter, comfortable working in fast-paced smaller company environments, and excited about integrating your project management experience with our product expertise. Most importantly, you are comfortable working outside your defined role as needed, to take on any activity that delivers results and then integrate those learnings into future project management processes.
- Managing multiple projects and overseeing operational and resource planning, to plan, monitor and evaluate the delivery a variety of projects, services and initiatives
- Monitor program risk controls, accountability systems, and utilization to the level in Contribution Agreements or other contracts/business plans, ensuring project objectives are met
- Providing overall project management leadership to ensure the successful planning, execution and delivery of projects
- Managing and adapting the project intake process to properly on-board new projects
- Implementing frameworks for managing issues and risk
- Completing reporting requirements for deliverables, risks, performance measures and finances
- Collaborating on the implementation of project management methodologies and standards as we scale our delivery processes
- Planning and implementing impact measurement and evaluation strategies for our programs and services.
- Maintain an efficient, effective and integrated approach to service delivery data collection including identifying, monitoring and tracking critical data to extract insights and create recommendations to assist in program planning and quality improvement.
- Helping to create and manage long-term project goals and methodologies
- Deep understanding of project management principles. 5+ years of complex project management experience. PMP certification is an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related fields.
- Understand the education space or training and development space
- Experience in successfully delivering not-for-profit or public projects and executing on contribution agreements
- Proven management skills with the ability to lead, motivate, inspire and work collaboratively with teams across multiple departments
- Experienced in developing and implementing innovative strategies and plans to achieve project and organizational goals.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to be able to represent the company in a positive and professional manner with external stakeholders including agencies, corporate clients, government, funders, and the community.
- Ability to work effectively, and establish positive, collaborative working relationships across internal and external stakeholders
- Highly experienced in managing conflicting stakeholder expectations
- Excellent attention to detail with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working with a number of collaboration tools such as G Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendar etc.) and Slack
- Comfortable working in English/French is an asset
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Monnatha Grego is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement