About this role
- Prepare reports and analysis related to AFE expenditures
- Prepare monthly reports comparing WellView Field Cost Estimates to SAP actuals. Obtain Engineering analysis and provide explanations as needed.
- Provide reports to Drilling Engineers that analyze actual booked costs, accruals and allocations by AFE.
- Investigate and provide explanations of questionable SAP entries.
- Prepare correcting journal entries as necessary. Submit to Finance for processing (do not typically have "write" access to financial systems).
- Monitor AFE cumulative spending (80%, 90%, etc. spend reports, overrun resolution) and assist in supplement preparation.
- Initiate Final AFE reconciliations (AFE vs. SAP Actual vs. WellView) and work with Engineers to provide detailed explanations, overrun approvals, etc.
- Communicate to Finance when D&C Team’s work is complete (typically FRR date) so that Finance can initiate AFE close-out and depreciation.
- Assist with providing Finance necessary data (rig days, FCE, etc.) for developing financial accruals.
• Minimum 4 years of Accounting and Financial Controls experinece; Prior experience working with Drilling & Completions related business units is required• Thorough knowledge of SAP software.
• Commitment to ensure organizational compliance with COMPANY Financial Control Procedures.• Strong verbal and written skills in English.
• Able to communicate/liaise with multi-national staff.• Able to use common PC software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project) as well as functional specific software (SAP)
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, May Ann Panganiban Masaga is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
May Ann Panganiban Masaga
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha