About this role
We’re hiring a Frontend: Vue.js for our client, to join their growing team. This is a C2H opportunity contract will be for 6 months and extendable at Bngalore location. At the current situation it will be WFH.
- Hands on knowledge of integrating UI using REST API;
- Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3, Sass, and Bootstrap;
- Understanding of design principles for secure and scalable applications;
- Understanding of important tools such as Webpack, Docker, Bower, NPM, Yarn and Grunt etc;
- Understanding of bundling and deploying and configuring applications and web servers such as Nginx, Apache etc;
- Ability to write quality code that is reusable, testable, and efficient;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent technical requirement gathering and analysis skills;
- Desired Profile (Education, Experience, Key Skills).
- Experience— 6+ years of relevant experience;
- Previous experience working as a Vue.js Developer;
- Experience with user interface design;
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest;
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Good project management;
- Any graduate.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Disha Mehta is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement