About this role
Brunel Australasia are seeking experienced and enthusiastic Field Technicians with exploration experience for our client's operations throughout the Pilbara and Goldfields.
- Collect drill samples and arrange for dispatch
- Daily acquire data entry
- Interactions with field crews to ensure all works required are undertaken or planned for
- Daily sample drop offs at site laboratory
- Entry and closure of hazards into BMS
- Daily reconciliation checks
- Liaise with mining departments regarding interaction between work groups
- Maintenance of various vehicle spreadsheets
- Stock and stationary monitoring, maintenance and organisation of the storage containers
- Previous field experience
- HR Drivers Licence - mandatory
- Apply First Aid - mandatory
- 4wd Training - mandatory
- Police Clearance - issued within the past 6 months or ability to acquire one
- This is a demanding role which requires physical fitness
- FIFO from Perth
- 8:6 roster / 12 hr shifts
- Superannuation paid on all hours
- Genuine temp to perm opportunities
- Brunel Benefits – referral program, salary packaging inc. options for flights ex east coast, flexible payroll options, discounted gym & health membership, corporate travel benefits + more
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Richard Clifton-James is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement