About this role
We're hiring a CRM Solutions and ETL Developer for our global animal health client. This individual will be responsible for delivering significant business value and innovation through effective and efficient implementation of complex requirements and use cases to support IT systems and programs. A customer focused, resourceful, results-oriented, trusted business partner with a high degree of business acumen and wide-reaching technical competencies to successfully deliver corporate goals exceeding expectations. They will provide leadership and operational skills in the selection, development and implementation of cutting-edge CRM solutions and field sales force technical innovations to facilitate sustainable business benefit that exceed customer needs.
- Assist manage the CRM product portfolio to optimize sales force effectiveness and drive RIO
- Establish system processes, standards, architecture and investment requirements based on business objectives and IT strategy
- Lead cross-functional teams to design, develop, and implement new products and feature enhancements
- Manage projects from idea to realization using agile and traditional approaches conforming to agreed scope, budget, quality, and timelines with desired results
- Establish strategic partnerships with external vendors and manage contracts effectively to realize cost benefits and competitive advantage
- Coordinate internal/external support teams to resolve issues and ensure support meets or exceeds established SLAs and KPIs
- Monitor and assess the effectiveness of solutions provided and implement process improvements and product enhancements to increase efficiencies and ROI
- Research and recommend latest technology innovations, trends and best practices to advance digital transformation
- Promote user engagement and adoption through ongoing training and support
- Lead the development and execution of corporate CRM strategy by enabling systems, tools, and people to produce double-digit sales and margin growth.
- Manage Salesforce.com and related technologies to significantly increase collaboration and productivity efficiencies within sales and service organizations.
- Transform the sales organization by re-engineering processes and tools to maximize opportunities
- Design and implement various custom applications and integrated external systems and data sources with Salesforce.com to provide timely access to business-critical information
- Establish standard KPI reports and dashboards to provide enterprise wide visibility to sales performance
- Manage projects through all phases of the software development life cycle to ensure deliverables meet budget, specifications and deadlines.
- Design and implement a number of software solutions including payroll and time management system, employee training website, vendor pricing system, in-house CRM system and schema management tool
- Develop various prototypes and data models to validate business concepts
- Troubleshoot and resolve application bugs to minimize defects and increase quality
- Support the Business Intelligence and Business Analytics Unit in developing and implementing the technical solutions
- Design technical solutions for data collecting and storing
- Develop detailed application programming specifications, ETL scripts, design data-driven logic and conducting unit tests
- Develop, test, and implement the required technical solutions
- Support and enhance the current automatic ETL processes which collect data into SAS Analytics database in BIDA
- Provide programming support for incident management, application functionality sustainment, performance tuning and technical documentation; translate technical specifications
- Business analysis, requirements, and stakeholder management
- Strong expertise in Salesforce automation, app development, integration, and support
- Experience with data management, BI, reporting and analytics
- Agile and traditional project management background
- Change and risk management experience
- Critical thinking and creative problem solving
- Vendor and IT service management experience
- Data warehousing design and development
- Design, build, automate and optimize complex data ETL/ELT processes
- Informatica transformations, mappings, and workflows (DataStage, ODI or Microsoft SSIS)
- Relational databases (Oracle, MS-SQL), data modelling (relational & dimensional), advanced SQL, query optimization, data replication, administration
- Scripting languages (Python, Unix shell)
- Cloud technologies (Azure, Google, AWS)
- Big data (Hadoop, Spark, Hive)
- Data analytics/machine learning (integrate AI algorithms in data processing pipelines for detecting anomalies, fraud, or any other kind of outliers)
- 10 years of experience with technical systems specifications
- 10 years of experience in technical analysis, program code, detailed programming and reports specifications, program design, writing and /or generating code
- 10+ years of experience in software in various computing platforms, operating systems, database technology
- 10+ years of experience in developing and maintaining system design models, technical documentation, and specifications
- 5+ years of experience in conducting technical evaluation and assessment of options for technical design issues
- SDLC end-to-end
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 44 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sinead McLaughlin is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement