About this role
We’re hiring a Commissioning Execution Manager for our client, a large Petrochemical company, to join their team. This is an 1 year contract with long-term potential.
- Ensure the Commissioning execution goals as it relates to safety, cost and schedule performance are achieved.
- Drive and maintain focus on the Safety in Transition during commissioning execution, with a specific emphasis on process safety
- Develop the staffing plan, secure the resources needed, and lead the owner commissioning execution teams for the client’s projects.
- Develop the contracting strategy, and select contractors, required for the successful execution of the commissioning phase
- Act as the main liaison between the Completions and Startup teams.
- Support the operations team during the startup phase to ensure design capacities are achieved
- 10+ years of experience in operations/maintenance in petrochemicals, midstream or refining facilities
- Professional Engineering designation is an asset.
- Prior experience in executing Commissioning and Startup on large projects ($1B Total Installed Cost).
- Proven people leadership capabilities with 5+ years in construction management or operations/maintenance leadership role
- Exceptional commitment to process and personal safety
- Thorough understanding of risks and associated mitigations, inherent to projects commissioning and startup.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, facilitation and conflict resolution skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of plant commissioning and startup procedures
- Strong decision making and change management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Marieke Bravo is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement