About this role
The Base Manager is responsible for all company activities in the facility including planning, directing and managing the performance of all Onshore Operations in Guyana. The Base Manager provides guidance regarding the effectiveness of the Operational Management of the supply base and HSE Planning Process.
The main focus of this role is to coordinate (and work closely with) all relevant functional groups, both internally and externally, to optimise Logistics and Shore Base efficiency. There must be a strong customer focus to support clients reliably, and to high standards.
- Supervising the day-to-day activities of various sub-groups in carrying out their daily activities (looking for effective operations to ensure objectives are always met);
- Effectively planning and coordinating with base coordinators, lifting, logistics, vessel workers and other personnel to ensure all planned cargoes are loaded in a timely manner as scheduled;
- Assessing resource requirements for each job and allocating resources appropriately;
- Coordinating the engagement and use of third party services and equipment;
- Utilizing technical and/or operational expertise to provide solutions for customers.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Business Management, Petroleum or Marine Engineer or relevant field;
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ proven experience in a shore base operational management;
- High degree of competency for MS Office.
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you, from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. Let us get you going so you can get on with the job.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Keith Jones is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Houston
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement