About this role
This global Oil & Gas operator has multiple Admin Assistant roles across a variety of their functions including but not limited to; corporate affairs, finance, strategy planning and commercial, and HSE.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the efficient and effective administration in the function they have been assigned:
- Provide confidential management of General Managers inbox and calendar
- Prepare detailed travel itinerary’s and programs for the GM.
- Compile and distribute the Media Clips each day from the Media Monitoring portal
- Effective liaison with the Managing Directors office
- Point of contact for the Stakeholder Management System
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations, Word Documents and Excel Spreadsheets as requested by team members
- Assist team members with process and documentation for the CTREX system
- Process documents both electronic and hard copy and prepare routine correspondence for signature by team members
- Distribute external and internal mail to team members
- Data privacy & compliance champion
- Assist members of the team in the organization of meetings, events, visits and conferences both internal and external, including visits to regional Australia as well as team meetings and other internal meetings and training.
- Onboarding (contractor, employee, agency) including but not limited to Account creation computer & office equipment and site-based equipment and materials (including PPE)
- Facilitate all mobilisation activities
- Ariba/Procurement: Raise service requests and purchase requests as requested; close out service requests when events completed
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally in a resources environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy: Advance word, PowerPoint &Excel
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Simone Bache is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth